CONNECT FINANCE is a business and accounting management software. It allows companies track their sales, expenses and inventory. With a focus on intelligent reporting, it empowers decision makers to make quick and effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Folder Based Customer Relation Management System (CRM)
- Ability for Multi-currency Transactions Using Real Time Exchange Rates
- Effective Management of Payment Transactions by Clients, Suppliers and Accounts
- Deep Integration of EMAIL and SMS with Both Manual and Automatic Communication Features
- Integration with SAGE, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS and ORACLE FINANCIALS
- Powerful Audit and Access Control System,
- Clients’ Sales Order, Quotations, Invoices, Payments, Credit Notes and Journals
- Suppliers’ Purchase Orders, Bills, Payments and Journals
- Multiple and Detailed Financial Reports
- Clients’ ability to choose Desired and Suitable Modules
Within the first year of launch, Fifteen Million Naira (=N=15,000,000.00) was recorded from sales and more than fifty clients subscribed to the software usage including government agencies, manufacturing companies and private companies.
Tope Olutola (MD/CEO)
Tope has been working in the software and information transmission and security environment for 17 years and is a seasoned technology executive with strong operational and security related skills. As the MD/CEO, he is responsible for determining the vision, direction and growth of the company.
Lola Oshunleti (Human Resources Manager)
Lola is an established human resources manager known for developing an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performances.
Tope Babajide (Financial Analyst)
Tope Babajide is a financial guru whose areas of expertise include Investment Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Capital Budgeting Analysis, Financial Modeling, and Relationship Management.