Calling all Ghanaian & Nigerian tech Entrepreneurs, Innovators & Change-makers! Do you know an ideal candidate? Share with them MEST Ghana’s fully sponsored 1 year training program in software development & business development to launch a globally competitive IT company! MEST is looking for the next wave of tech entrepreneurs — could it be you, or do you know someone who qualifies? We are now accepting entrepreneur applications. What We DoMEST offers a 12month/1year fully sponsored program focused on market oriented software development and practical entrepreneurship training. We have trained over 200 IT entrepreneurs and have invested over $15m in supporting software startups that came directly out of MEST. These companies have developed solutions addressing global markets, created jobs, competed in top global technology events such as TechCrunch Disrupt, DEMO, and the Launch Festival, and have gained admittance to top accelerator programs such as HealthXL and 500 Startups. What we offer
- A 12 month fully sponsored world class training program & access to seed funding for your startup
- Substantial hands on training in software development and entrepreneurship
- A unique opportunity to launch and grow your tech company with access to global markets
- Mentoring and coaching from executives in a variety of global software companies
- Significant personal and professional growth and exciting career potential
- Numerous chances to solve real life business problems with innovative solutions
- Housing, monthly stipend, tuition, meals and a laptop all covered by MEST.
- Passion to start a software company
- Involved in the tech space either as an entrepreneur, consulting or freelancing
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience is an added advantage
- Can commit a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the MEST training program starting August 2015
- Applicants from Nigeria must have completed their NYSC
HOW TO APPLY:Submit an online application form here: http://meltwater.org/school/admissions/For any admissions related inquiry, please contact Amma Baffoe via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLICATION DEADLINE (extended)Ghana & Nigeria 10th May 2015. APPLICATION / SCREENING PROCESSApplication Screening / Selection Process:
- Aptitude test-(Saturday 2nd May – Kumasi, Sunday 3rd May – Accra)
- Kumasi – Saturday 2nd May 2015 (WAEC Hall, Hall4), Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm prompt. Confirm your participation here.
- Accra – Sunday 3rd May 2015 (Jones Quartey Building, Behind the African Studies Dept. at the Univ. of Ghana, Time: 12noon – 2:30pm prompt). Confirm your participation here.