Lending and borrowing is part of every business environment. A lot of individuals borrow from friends and family when they fall into debts of all sorts. However, sometimes you may run out of options, and banks may not be so friendly towards you. LendingSquare has found this problem, and has created a solution for it.
We operate fully online with no branch infrastructure, and use technology to lower cost and deliver an amazing experience. We want to help individuals to save more, businesses expand, investors earn better returns and the economy grow. Today, individuals and businesses can borrow directly from a wide network of lenders.
- Unlike the traditional financial institutions, LendingSquare does not lend money. The decision to lend or borrow exclusively depends on the lender and borrower respectively. The interest rate, loan amount and the payment term of the loan is determined by the lender and borrower. LendingSquare services all payments and transfers.
- LendingSquare’s business model also offer social and marketing benefits that are unique in the P2P Lending community, which is creating awareness of, and interest in, the Businesses that borrow on the platform among prospective and participating customers and using social media to reach such customers.
- E.I.MBALAM, Co-Founder/ C.E.O
- MARK APPIAH KUSI, Co-founder/ COO
- BENJAMIN OPPONG-KYEKYEKU, Chief Risk Officer
- RICHMOND DUAFAH, Chief Commercial Officer
- Hope Avalon Gagodo Little, CTO
- MICHAEL DUGAH, Backend Developer